bbandm advertising + media is always looking to meet new people and grow our team. Check this webpage to see new job postings or send us an email with your resume for future consideration- email@example.com
Senior Account Executive
bbandm advertising has a job posting for a full-time, bilingual Senior Account Executive with the following qualifications and skill-set:
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years Advertising Agency experience and a track record of managing projects in a fast-paced, multiple-deadline driven environment.
- The candidate is a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and professional presentation. Initiative and an ability to anticipate client needs and identify potential problems is a definite asset.
- He/she must also posses an attention to detail, be able to work well under pressure and juggle overlapping deadlines and tasks to meet the demands of this deadline-oriented industry. Experience in building relationships with clients is necessary. Bilingualism is a definite asset.
- Experience with media planning and implementation is required. The candidate must also have a working knowledge of the creative and production processes for print and broadcast advertising and communication.
- Experience in SEO, SEM and Social Media campaigns is an asset.
- Working with a management team or independently, the Executive is responsible for any or all aspects of the development and delivery of a project including the planning, estimating, scheduling, and ongoing administration of projects. This Executive will interact directly with clients, suppliers and agency team members on a daily basis.
Candidate Qualifications Overview:
- College and / or University Education
- 3-5 years Advertising Agency Experience
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & French.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Sales experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Driver’s License & Vehicle
To apply please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Administration/Accounting Internship: Part-Time
bbandm Advertising is currently seeking candidates for a part-time Office Administration/Accounting Internship.
Some of the responsibilities of the intern will include:
General Office Administration Duties:
- Coordinate incoming/outgoing deliveries
- Answer phone & greet visitors
- Copying and scanning documents
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Maintain filing system and online documentation
- Open and distribute mail
- General office up-keep
- Prepare documents when required
- Assist staff with projects and events
- Assist in the monthly invoicing of clients
- Make bank deposits
- Maintain petty cash
- Follow up on A/R collections
- Coordinate payments with vendors
- Create excel reports when needed
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a College or University business program for Accounting or Office Administration
- Min. 1-year experience in an office environment completing similar tasks
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Drivers License & Vehicle is an asset
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
bbandm advertising is looking for skilled web developers for freelance work. We’re looking for individuals who can integrate with our current design team. The responsibilities would include converting layouts from our in-house designers into responsive templates for use with a CMS. We currently use WordPress, however other CMS knowledge would be an asset as well.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Ability to convert Photoshop files into HTML layouts.
- Experience developing custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Comfortable developing end-to-end content management solutions in WordPress.
- Understanding of common quality assurance best practices.
- Comfortable launching websites and managing hosts with cPanel and FTP.
- Comfortable configuring DNS and hosting in WHM / cPanel.
- Experience working with MySQL databases.
- Strong time management in a multi-project environment.
- Knowledge of Ontario’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level A.
- Experience developing email templates for MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc
- Troubleshooting issues with various custom / proprietary PHP platforms.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years experience.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google / Digital Media Specialist
One of Ottawa’s few Google Certified Partners , bbandm advertising, has an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Media Specialist with the following qualifications and skill-set:
Main Job Duties
Your role would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assisting in the development and management of all digital advertising channels (Google, Bing, YouTube etc.)
- Researching the latest trends & news in digital advertising
- Performing day-to-day digital campaign updates and performance monitoring
- Coordinating and communicating weekly and monthly reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- College or University Degree
- Experience work within Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Display/Remarketing, and YouTube advertising.
- Experience working within Google AdWords Search and Google Display, and experience working with AdWords Editor is an asset.
- Google Certification is an asset
- Excellent French & English oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Capable of writing French & English performance reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Collaborative team player with confidence to take the lead
- Strong detail-orientation, analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Demonstrative initiative, integrity, and professionalism
Send Applications to email@example.com